Sinochem No Longer Pursuing Stake Buy In Noble Group
In the last two years, Elman, 77, has steered Noble to return to its roots as an asset-light trading house. Other top shareholders include sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp, Orbis Investment Management and Eastspring Investments.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee and Anshuman Daga; Additional reporting by Meng Meng in BEIJING; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
View Full Article
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds