Contest Launched Among Street Art Painters for Yamal LNG Tank Design
JSC Yamal LNG is holding a contest among street art painters and artists to determine a winning design for the Yamal LNG tanks, situated above the Arctic Circle in the Yamal Peninsula.
The winner of the competition will be tasted with creating artwork across four tanks, with the anticipated painted area of one tank comprising 4,500 square meters. The contest is scheduled to close on May 26, with the winner to be announced on June 7.
Artists have been advised to submit ideas with a “predominantly monotone color palette”.
JSC Yamal LNG is a joint-venture between Novatek (50.1%), Total (20%), CNPC (20%) and the Silk Road Fund (9.9%), according to JSC Yamal’s website.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- $200B+ Could Be Invested in US Petchems (Mar 28)
- Total Tested by Drilling Oil in One of Fastest Ocean Currents (Mar 26)
- Maduro Gets Oil Lifeline From Russia (Mar 05)
Company: Novatek more info
- Thick Sea Ice Blocks LNG Exports From Russia's Arctic Plant (Jun 21)
- Les Echos: Novatek CEO Says He Believes Total Will Join Arctic LNG 2 (Apr 25)
- Russian LNG Exporter Warns Against 'Vilifying' Country's Gas (Mar 16)