Contest Launched Among Street Art Painters for Yamal LNG Tank Design
JSC Yamal LNG is holding a contest among street art painters and artists to determine a winning design for the Yamal LNG tanks, situated above the Arctic Circle in the Yamal Peninsula.
The winner of the competition will be tasted with creating artwork across four tanks, with the anticipated painted area of one tank comprising 4,500 square meters. The contest is scheduled to close on May 26, with the winner to be announced on June 7.
Artists have been advised to submit ideas with a “predominantly monotone color palette”.
JSC Yamal LNG is a joint-venture between Novatek (50.1%), Total (20%), CNPC (20%) and the Silk Road Fund (9.9%), according to JSC Yamal’s website.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Total's Bayport Site to Add PE Unit in Venture with Borealis, Nova (Feb 20)
- Big Oil CEOs Appeal to Norway to Back Carbon Capture and Storage (Feb 15)
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
Company: Novatek more info
- RIA: Russia's Novatek To Launch Second Yamal LNG Line In September (Jan 31)
- Russia's Novatek Sells First Gas Condensate Cargo From Yamal LNG (Jan 29)
- Report: US May Get First LNG Import From Russia Despite Sanctions (Jan 09)