Russia's Novatek Says 1Q Gas Output Down 8.8% YOY
MOSCOW, April 10 (Reuters) - Russia's largest private natural gas producer Novatek said on Monday its natural gas output declined by 8.8 percent to 15.72 billion cubic meters in the first quarter of the year compared to the same period in 2016.
The company also said that production of liquids was down 7.5 percent and totalled 2.97 million tonnes in the first quarter year-on-year.
Novatek said earlier it expected to produce slightly less gas in 2017 compared to 2016
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; writing by Maria Tsvetkova)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds