Statoil's Strategy Chief John Knight To Leave Oil Firm In 2019
OSLO, March 17 (Reuters) - John Knight, Statoil's head of global strategy and business development, will leave the Norwegian oil firm in 2019, Statoil said in its annual report on Friday.
Knight, a British citizen who has been working at Statoil since 2002, has been a key figure in the international expansion of the Norwegian state-controlled firm in recent years.
"Based on a mutual understanding, John Knight, employed by Statoil UK, will end his employment with the company as of 1 January 2019," said the report.
(Reporting by Gwladys Fouche, editing by Terje Solsvik)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds