Russia's Rosneft Says Glencore CEO Nominated To Its Board
MOSCOW, March 10 (Reuters) - Russian oil giant Rosneft said on Friday that Ivan Glasenberg, Glencore's chief executive, and Faisal Alsuwaidi, the head of research and development at Qatar Foundation, had been nominated to its board of directors.
(Reporting by Polina Devitt; Writing by Maria Tsvetkova; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds