Oil Ministry: Iraq Exports 3.32 MMbpd Oil In Jan, 3.269 MMbpd In Feb.
BAGHDAD, March 9 (Reuters) - Iraq's daily oil exports stood at 3.269 million barrels per day in February and 3.320 million bpd in January, the oil ministry said in an emailed statement on Thursday.
The volumes announced cover all exports made by state-run oil marketer SOMO from the southern ports on the Gulf and from the Turkish terminal of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean, it said.
(Reporting by Maher Chmaytelli. Editing by Jane Merriman)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds