Exxon's Russian Unit Stops Gas Supplies From Sakhalin-1 Due To Accident
MOSCOW, March 1 (Reuters) - Exxon Neftegaz, the operator of Russian Sakhalin-1 project, has stopped gas supplies to a domestic Russian gas pipeline due to an accident, the energy ministry said on Wednesday.
Exxon's office in Moscow was not immediately available for comment. An energy ministry official on duty told Reuters maintenance work had been under way.
(Reporting by Natalia Chumakova and Olesya Astakhova; writing by Vladimir Soldatkin; editing by Polina Devitt)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds