Russia's Lukoil Says Current Oil Prices 'Satisfactory'
SOCHI, Russia, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Current oil prices above $50 per barrel were satisfactory for the markets, Vagit Alekperov, the head of Russia's No.2 oil producer Lukoil , said on Monday.
Speaking on the sidelines of a conference in the Black Sea resort of Sochi, Alekperov told reporters that the prices were likely to stay at the current levels till the end of the year.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; writing by Vladimir Soldatkin; editing by Aleksandar Vasovic)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds