Lukoil: CEO, VP Sell $34 Million Worth Of Shares
MOSCOW, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Vagit Alekperov, chief executive of Russia's No.2 oil producer Lukoil and his deputy, vice president Leonid Fedun, have sold a total of $34.3 million worth of Lukoil's shares in the period of Dec. 28-29, the company said on Friday.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; writing by Katya Golubkova)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds