MVU Brazos Acquires 100% Brookshire Salt Dome Project Interest
Motor Oil (Hellas) S.A. announced Wednesday that MVU Brazos Corp. has acquired a 100 percent interest in the Brookshire Salt Dome Project, located in the US, from Texas Edwards Inc.
The Brookshire Salt Dome Project currently consists of mineral and surface lease rights for an area of 78 square miles northwest of Houston, Texas. The lease rights were acquired to investigate the potential for oil and gas minerals trapped in the area.
MVU Brazos Corp. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Motor Oil Vegas Upstream Limited. Motor Oil (Hellas) S.A. holds 65 percent of the share capital of Motor Oil Vegas Upstream Limited with the remaining 35 percent belonging to Vegas Oil and Gas Limited.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.