Shell Appoints Gasser Hanter To Head Egypt Business
CAIRO, Dec 8 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell has appointed Gasser Hanter to head its Egypt business, the company said on Thursday.
Hanter, who is Egyptian, was named as upstream vice-president and managing director in Egypt. He replaces Aidan Murphy, who has taken on a new role at Shell headquarters.
(Reporting by Ehab Farouk; Writing by Lin Noueihed; Editing by Giles Elgood an David Goodman)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds