Subsea 7 Secures Services Contract with Woodside Energy
Oilfield services company Subsea 7 S.A. has secured a sizeable contract with Woodside Energy Ltd for the Greater Western Flank Phase 2 Project, offshore Australia.
The contract scope comprises the subsea tie-back of adjacent fields to the GWA platform, including the installation of manifolds, umbilicals and spool pieces, together with the pre-commissioning of the system.
Project management and engineering will commence immediately from Subsea 7’s office in Perth, Australia, with offshore operations scheduled to commence in 2018.
“We are delighted to have been awarded this project from Woodside Energy Ltd. This is the fourth award from Woodside in recent times, and we are pleased to be able to continue this strong working relationship,” Andy Woolgar, managing director for Subsea 7 Australia and New Zealand, said.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)