Russia's Lukoil Says Q3 Net Profit Down 12.5% Q-on-Q
MOSCOW, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Russia's No.2 oil producer Lukoil said on Tuesday its third-quarter net profit fell 12.5 percent quarter-on-quarter, while its free cash flow jumped 83.4 percent to 104.5 billion roubles ($1.6 billion).
Its third-quarter net profit was at 54.8 billion roubles ($843 million), slightly missing an average estimate of analysts polled by Reuters, who had forecast the earnings at 55.4 billion roubles.
Sales were down 2.2 percent to 1.3 trillion roubles, while earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) fell 12.5 percent to 165.9 billion roubles.
(reporting by Oksana Kobzeva and Olesya Astakhova; writing by Denis Pinchuk; editing by Polina Devitt)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds