Saudi Arabia Tells OPEC It Won't Attend Non-OPEC Talks On Monday
Nov 25 (Reuters) - Top OPEC oil exporter Saudi Arabia has told the producer group it will not attend scheduled talks in Vienna on Monday with non-OPEC oil producers, OPEC sources said on Friday.
The meeting was planned to discuss the contribution that producers outside the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) will make to a supply-limiting agreement. OPEC oil ministers meet on Wednesday to finalize the deal.
(Reporting by OPEC team; Editing by Mark Potter)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds