Mozambique's ENH Approves Investment Plan For Eni's Coral South Project
MAPUTO, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Mozambique's National Hydrocarbons Company (ENH) said on Wednesday it had approved its investment plan for the Coral South offshore gas project being led by Italian energy company Eni.
Eni's board backed its investment plan last week.
Once all partners do the same, the participants can take a final investment decision (FID) and arrange financing for the liquefied natural gas project (LNG), part of a larger scheme that will require an estimated $50 billion to develop.
(Reporting by Manuel Mucari; writing by Ed Stoddard; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds