BP Says Jan-Sept Oil Output At Azeri Projects Up To 644,000 Bpd
BAKU, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Oil output from BP-led oilfields in Azerbaijan rose in the first three quarters of 2016 to 644,000 barrels per day (bpd) from 640,000 bpd in the same period last year, BP-Azerbaijan said on Friday.
January-September natural gas production stood at 8 billion cubic metres (bcm) and condensate output was 1.9 million tons, up from 7.2 bcm of gas and 1.66 million tonnes of condensate in the same period last year.
(Reporting by Margarita Antidze; editing by Maria Kiselyova)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three