OMV CEO Hopes For Asset Swap Deal With Gazprom Before Year-End
VIENNA, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Austria's OMV is confident it can reach a basic agreement on a planned asset swap with Russia's Gazprom before year-end, OMV Chief Executive Rainer Seele told reporters in Vienna on Thursday.
"We have set ourselves the goal of signing a basic agreement which outlines the swap of our assets before year-end," he said. "I am very confident that we will be able to manage."
(Reporting by Alexandra Schwarz-Goerlich; writing by Kirsti Knolle; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three