OMV CEO Hopes For Asset Swap Deal With Gazprom Before Year-End
VIENNA, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Austria's OMV is confident it can reach a basic agreement on a planned asset swap with Russia's Gazprom before year-end, OMV Chief Executive Rainer Seele told reporters in Vienna on Thursday.
"We have set ourselves the goal of signing a basic agreement which outlines the swap of our assets before year-end," he said. "I am very confident that we will be able to manage."
(Reporting by Alexandra Schwarz-Goerlich; writing by Kirsti Knolle; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Serbia, Russia Revive Gas Pipeline Plans (Mar 09)
- Poland Bets on LNG, Norway Gas as Divorce With Russia Looms (Feb 09)
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
Company: OMV more info
- OMV Ramps Up Search For Gas In Austria (Jan 29)
- Qatargas Signs Deal To Deliver LNG To Austria's OMV (Dec 20)
- CEO: OMV To Become Bigger, Grow Marketing Outside Of Europe (Dec 20)