Niger Delta Avengers Claim Attack On Nigeria's Nembe Creek Pipeline
LAGOS, Nov 15 (Reuters) - Nigerian militant group Niger Delta Avengers on Tuesday said that it had attacked the Nembe Creek Trunk Line pipeline in the southern Niger Delta.
The group, which wants more energy wealth to go to the swampland region which is the source of most of Nigeria's oil, said it would continue attacking energy facilities until the "environment prevails for genuine dialogue and negotiations" to end a spate of attacks dating back to January.
(Reporting by Alexis Akwagyiram; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds