Russia's Bashneft Says Q3 Net Profit Down 68% Quarter on Quarter
MOSCOW, Nov 11 (Reuters) - Third-quarter net income of Russia's mid-sized oil producer Bashneft declined 68 percent quarter-on-quarter to 4.8 billion roubles ($73.6 million) amid weak oil prices, the company said on Friday.
Russia's largest oil producer Rosneft has acquired the controlling stake in Bashneft in October.
Sales rose by 14 percent in quarterly terms to 161.9 billion roubles, while core earnings - before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) - declined by 16 percent to 28 billion roubles.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova and Vladimir Soldatkin; editing by Polina Devitt)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three