Sinochem Names Zhang Wei As General Manager
BEIJING, Nov 7 (Reuters) - China has appointed Zhang Wei as general manager of oil and chemicals conglomerate Sinochem, said the state-owned company in a statement on Monday.
The appointment was decided by key government departments, according to the statement.
Cai Xiyou, the former general manager and president of Sinochem Group, was put under investigation for serious discipline violations in February.
(Reporting by Beijing Monitoring Desk and Dominique Patton; Editing by Tom Hogue)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds