Vedomosti: Putin Invites Lukoil To Bid For Rosneft Stake
Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered Lukoil the chance to take part in the privatization of top oil producer Rosneft, Vedomosti reports, citing unnamed sources.
A pool of companies loyal to the Kremlin and willing to bid for Rosneft is being formed and includes China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (Sinopec Corp), Kazakh state oil firm KazMunayGaz, and Russia's Surgutneftegaz, the business daily says, citing a source familiar with the negotiations over Rosneft's privatization.
(Reporting by Moscow newsroom)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds