Vedomosti: Putin Invites Lukoil To Bid For Rosneft Stake
Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered Lukoil the chance to take part in the privatization of top oil producer Rosneft, Vedomosti reports, citing unnamed sources.
A pool of companies loyal to the Kremlin and willing to bid for Rosneft is being formed and includes China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (Sinopec Corp), Kazakh state oil firm KazMunayGaz, and Russia's Surgutneftegaz, the business daily says, citing a source familiar with the negotiations over Rosneft's privatization.
(Reporting by Moscow newsroom)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Romania Closes One Case Against Russia's Lukoil, Related Trial Still On (Nov 17)
- Transneft: Oil Supplies to Lukoil's Norsi Refinery Suspended Due to Fire (Oct 05)
- Russia's Lukoil Eyes Decade Of Oil Output Growth (Sep 20)
Company: Rosneft more info
- Russia's Rosneft Signs Oil Supply Deal With Greece's Motor Oil (Nov 20)
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
- Kremlin Oil Major Piles Up Investments In Iraq's Kurdistan Amid Crisis (Oct 18)