Russia's Gazprom Says Output at Bolivian Field to Double by Mid-2019
MOSCOW, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Russian gas giant Gazprom plans to double gas production at Bolivia's Incahuasi field to 13 million cubic metres per day by mid-2019, Interfax cited the company's Chief Executive Officer Alexei Miller as saying on Thursday.
Gazprom develops the field jointly with France's Total , Argentina's Tecpetrol and Bolivia's YPFB Chaco.
Miller also said total investments of the companies into the first phase of the field's development stood at around $1.5 billion, while investments in the second phase were seen at $740 million.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Alexander Winning)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds