PBJV Bags Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for Work Off East Malaysia
Barakah Offshore Petroleum Berhad, an offshore oil and gas services provider, disclosed Thursday that its wholly-owned unit PBJV Group Sdn Bhd has received the Letter of Award from PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) to provide underwater services for oil and gas fields offshore East Malaysia and other locations as specified by the latter.
Under the contract, PBJV will provide main and support vessel, air and saturation diving, remotely operated vehicle (ROV) and other related underwater services, including IRM (inspection, maintenance and repair), drilling support and other work to PCSB’s underwater facilities when required.
Barakah said the contract is based on call out basis, with the total value dependent on the actual work orders issued by PCSB during the 2 year period from August 2016 to August 2018. PCSB has an option to extend the contract for 1 year.
PCSB is the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Barakah Offshore Petroleum Berhad more info
- PBJV Bags Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for Work Off East Malaysia (Aug 26)
- Malaysia's PBJV Clinches $9.4M T&I Contract for SKO Field Off Sarawak (Jul 28)
- PBJV Clinches Contract from Murphy for Work Offshore Malaysia (Jun 14)