Russia's Gazprom Neft Q2 Net Profit At 48.9B Rbls
Aug 25 (Reuters) - Gazprom Neft, one of Russia's top oil producers, made a net profit of 48.854 billion roubles ($752 million) in the second quarter of this year, Interfax news agency reported on Thursday citing the company's statement.
Contacted by Reuters, the company declined to comment.
(Reporting by Oksana Kobzeva; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds