Mexico Energy Regulator Names Firms Qualified For Deepwater Tender
MEXICO CITY, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Mexico's energy regulator said on Wednesday that 26 companies had qualified to participate in the country's deep-water oil tender in December, the jewel in the crown of a landmark energy sector opening.
Of the 26 companies that have qualified for the so-called Round 1.4 tender, 16 are operators, including state-owned oil giant Pemex, and 10 are financial partners, the National Hydrocarbons Commission (CNH) said on Twitter.
Any consortia that form will be revealed on Nov. 28, the CNH said.
Below is the list of companies that have qualified:
- Atlantic Rim Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- BHP Billiton Petroleo Operaciones de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- BP Exploration Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- Chevron Energia de Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V.
- China Offshore Oil Corporation E&P Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Eni Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- ExxonMobil Exploracion y Produccion México S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Galp Energia E&P BBV.
- Hess Mexico Oil and Gas, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Inpex Corporation
- Lukoil International Upstream Holding B.V.
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Mitsui & Co. Ltd
- Murphy Sur S. de R.L. de C.V.
- NBL Mexico, INC
- ONGC Videsh Limited
- PC Carigali Mexico Operations, S.A. de C.V.
- Petro-Canada (International) Holdings B.V.
- Petroleo Brasileiro Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Petroleos Mexicanos
- Repsol Exploracion Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- Ophir Mexico Holdings Limited
- Shell Exploracion y Extraccion de Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- Sierra O&G Exploracion y Produccion, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Statoil E&P Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- Total E&P Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
(Reporting by Jean Luis Arce; Editing by Sandra Maler)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds