DMB Reveals Value of Recent Deal with Schlumberger in Saudi Arabia
Daya Materials Berhad, a Malaysian oil and gas services firm, provided Tuesday more details of the contract that its subsidiary Daya Maxflo Sdn Bhd (DMAX) secured to provide specialized well services in Saudi Arabia from Schlumberger Middle East S.A.
The firm revealed that DMAX's contract with Schlumberger is valued at approximately $9.2 million (MYR 37 million), with the client holding an option to extend the deal by mutual agreement.
DMAX focuses on the provision of well intervention, pipe recovery, sand management and production enhancement services.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Top Oilfield Services Firms Signal Fourth-Quarter Uncertainty (Oct 20)
Company: Daya Materials Berhad more info
- DMB Reveals Value of Recent Deal with Schlumberger in Saudi Arabia (Aug 24)
- Malaysia's Daya Maxflo Clinches 3 Year Contract from Schlumberger in the ME (Aug 15)
- Malaysia's DMB, Vietnam's Petechim Sign MOU to Tap Vietnamese O&G Markets (Dec 07)