Russia's Gazprom Plays Down Western Sanctions
MOSCOW, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Russia's Gazprom said on Tuesday that Western sanctions, imposed over Moscow's role in Ukraine's crisis, have had no significant impact on the company's new and existing gas supply contracts.
(writing by Denis Pinchuk; editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three