NPD Launches Tender Competition to Increase Production Influence
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has launched a tender competition to supplement its technological expertise and capacity, with the intention of becoming even more of a driving force in the development of discoveries and improved recovery measures from producing fields.
This competition is intended for external companies with relevant expertise, according to the NPD, which stated Tuesday that it needs consultants who can carry out assignments within the following areas:
- Subsurface technology, reservoir geology and reservoir technology
- Drilling and well technology
- Development technology and operation of installations and facilities
- Seabed technology and infrastructure
- Onshore facilities, technology, infrastructure and capacities
- Disposal of facilities
The NPD revealed that it would like to sign parallel framework agreements, with suitable companies, of a two-year duration with a one plus one year option to extend the agreements.
The deadline for the competition is Sept. 30, with the NPD aiming to work with the winners by this autumn.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)