Malaysia's Perisai Gets 6 Months Charter Extension for FPSO Perisai Kamelia
Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd reported Friday that Hess Exploration and Production Malaysia B.V. and Larizz Petroleum Services Sdn Bhd agreed to extend the charter for a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) facility now operating in the North Malaysia Basin, offshore Peninsular Malaysia for six months.
Under the extension, FPSO Perisai Kamelia will continue working at the field till May 31, 2017, when Hess may exercise its option to further extend the charter on a monthly basis for up to a total of 12 months to May 31, 2018.
Perisai revealed that the charter value is between $31.95 million $45 million, depending on the daily average Brent crude oil price.
Separately, another Malaysian company Daya Material Berhad (DMB) disclosed Friday that its subsidiary DOCSB had signed a memorandum of understanding with Petro Pride Subsea Ltd. (PPSL) to tap on each other’s expertise, know-how, industry connections and resource in their collaboration to provide services in fabricating and installing pipeline project.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- About 75,000 Bpd Of Gulf Oil Output Still Shut After Shell Fire (Nov 15)
- Hess Shares Fall After Fourth-Quarter Forecast Slashed (Oct 25)
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
Company: Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd more info
- Bondholders of Malaysia's Perisai Reject Extension of Maturity Date (Oct 04)
- Malaysian Banks Brace For Profit Hits As O&G Firms Restructure Debt (Sep 26)
- Malaysia's Perisai Gets 6 Months Charter Extension for FPSO Perisai Kamelia (Aug 22)