Russia's Gazprom Neft launches new wells at Prirazlomnoye field
MOSCOW, Aug 9 (Reuters) - Gazprom Neft, an oil producing unit of Gazprom, said on Tuesday it had launched four new wells at its Prirazlomnoye Arctic offshore field.
The company said the daily output at the field exceeded 6,000 tons.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Writing by Maria Tsvetkova)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three