Total Brings Incahuasi Online in Bolivia
Total has brought the Incahuasi gas and condensate field in Bolivia online with a production capacity of 50,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
The group’s first operated development in the country, Incahuasi lies at more than 18,372 feet beneath the Andean foothills. The first phase of the field development involves three wells, a gas treatment plant and 62 miles of associated export pipelines. The second phase of development, involving three further wells, is currently under consideration.
"Incahuasi is one of the largest gas and condensate fields brought on stream in Bolivia. Incahuasi’s production will contribute to Bolivia’s gas exports to Argentina and Brazil as well as domestic consumption”, said Arnaud Breuillac, president of Total Exploration & Production.
“Delivered within budget, Incahuasi is the fourth start-up this year and as a low-cost project with a long production plateau, it will contribute to the group’s production growth in 2016 and beyond,” he added.
The development is operated by Total (50 percent), with partners Gazprom (20 percent), Tecpetrol (20 percent) and YPFB Chaco (10 percent).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)