Hess Extends Perisai Pacific 101 Assignment by 54 Days for $5.3M
Malaysia's Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd disclosed Friday that its 51 percent subsidiary, Perisai Offshore Sdn Bhd, PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) and HESS Exploration and Production BV have agreed to an extension of the farm-out of jackup Perisai Pacific 101 (400' ILC) .
According to Perisai's company filing with local exchage Bursa Malaysia, the farm-out extension to HESS is valued at approximately $5.3 million.
The company said Thursday that the farm-out extension would commence June 23 for a duration of up to 54 days until Aug. 15. Perisai Pacific 101 will then be reassigned to PCSB, the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad, to support its drilling operations.
In April 2014, Perisai Offshore clinched a three year $158 million contract from PCSB to supply Perisai Pacific 101, which was built by PPL Shipyard Ltd. in Singapore.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Hammerhead-1 Strikes Offshore Guyana (Aug 30)
- Hess Loss Shrinks As Higher Oil Prices Offset Falling Output (Jul 25)
- Offshore Guyana Block Could Require Five FPSOs (Jul 23)
Company: PETRONAS more info
- Petronas-Saudi RAPID Refinery To Receive First Oil Cargo By End-Sept (Sep 13)
- Petronas Eyes South Sudan Oil Blocks (Sep 11)
- Sources: Aramco Plans To Ship First Crude Oil To Malaysia JV Refinery (Sep 04)
Company: Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd more info
- Bondholders of Malaysia's Perisai Reject Extension of Maturity Date (Oct 04)
- Malaysian Banks Brace For Profit Hits As O&G Firms Restructure Debt (Sep 26)
- Malaysia's Perisai Gets 6 Months Charter Extension for FPSO Perisai Kamelia (Aug 22)