Iran Needs 2-3 Months To Reach Pre-Sanctions Oil Output Level
MOSCOW, July 29 (Reuters) - Iran needs two to three months to achieve its pre-sanctions level of oil production, Iranian Communications Minister Mahmoud Vaezi said during a visit to Moscow on Friday.
Iran has to date reached 80 percent of its pre-sanctions oil output, Vaezi told reporters.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; Writing by Denis Pinchuk and Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds