Neptune Marine Services Wins Contract from PTTEP Australasia
Australia's Neptune Marine Services Ltd. has won a three year Non-Destructive Examination/Non-Destructive Testing (NDE/NDT) and inspection services contract from PTTEP Australasia (Ashmore Cartier) Pty Ltd., a unit of Thailand's PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Ltd. (PTTEP).
The contract covers PTTEP’s Montara Venture FPSO (floating production, storage and offloading), including the wellhead platform, in addition to their Darwin-based facilities.
Neptune will deploy a team of rope-access certified NDT technicians and inspectors to carry out the assignment. The contract will be supported by Neptune’s NATA accredited NDT and mechanical testing laboratory at Charles Darwin University in Darwin, through the provision of materials testing services.
"The award of this contract is very encouraging for our asset integrity service line and demonstrates the ever growing capability that Neptune has in this area," Neptune Chief Executive Officer Robin King said in Wednesday's press release.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- Neptune Marine Services Bags Quadrant's Contract for Work Off Australia (Sep 27)
- Neptune Marine Services Wins Contract from PTTEP Australasia (Jul 28)
- Neptune Bags Kitan Disconnection Project Contract from Technip (Feb 11)
Company: PTT Exploration & Production Company Plc (PTTEP) more info
- Thailand's PTTEP 1Q Profits Rise, Prepares For Gas Auctions (Apr 26)
- Thailand's PTTEP Seeks To Boost Reserves, Output In SE Asia (Mar 21)
- Thailand's PTTEP Delays Canadian Oil Sands Project At Cost Of $550MM (Oct 19)