Malaysia's PBJV Clinches $9.4M T&I Contract for SKO Field Off Sarawak
Barakah Offshore Petroleum Berhad, an offshore oil and gas services provider, disclosed Wednesday that its wholly-owned subsidiary company, PBJV Group Sdn Bhd has received the 2016 work scope for the transportation and iInstallation of riser guards in SKO Field, Sarawak, offshore Malaysia.
The workscope in the four month long-contract covers the transportation and Installation of 10 riser guards to 7 platforms in SKO Field, with completion expected in end-October.
Barakah said the contract from SKO Field operator PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd, the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil company PETRONAS, is worth $9.4 million (MYR 38.2 million).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- Petronas-Saudi RAPID Refinery To Receive First Oil Cargo By End-Sept (Sep 13)
- Petronas Eyes South Sudan Oil Blocks (Sep 11)
- Sources: Aramco Plans To Ship First Crude Oil To Malaysia JV Refinery (Sep 04)
Company: Barakah Offshore Petroleum Berhad more info
- PBJV Bags Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for Work Off East Malaysia (Aug 26)
- Malaysia's PBJV Clinches $9.4M T&I Contract for SKO Field Off Sarawak (Jul 28)
- PBJV Clinches Contract from Murphy for Work Offshore Malaysia (Jun 14)