OneSubsea Bags $300M Contract for Greater Enfield Project Off Australia
Schlumberger Ltd. reported Thursday that its unit OneSubsea has bagged an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract, worth approximately $300 million, from Woodside Energy Ltd. for the supply of a subsea production system and a dual multiphase boosting system for the Greater Enfield Project, offshore northwest Australia.
Under the contract, OneSubsea would supply six horizontal SpoolTree subsea trees, six horizontal trees for the water injection system, six multiphase meters, a high-boost dual pump station with high-voltage motors, umbilical, topside, subsea controls and distribution, intervention and workover control systems, landing string, and installation and commissioning services.
In June, Woodside and partner Japan's Mitsui E&P Australia approved the development of the $1.9 billion Greater Enfield Project to produce 69 million barrels of oil equivalent from the Laverda Canyon, Norton over Laverda (WA-59-L) and Cimatti (WA-28-L) oil accumulations, which will be produced via a 19 mile subsea tie-back to the Ngujima-Yin floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) facility, deployed at the Vincent oil field.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Schlumberger more info
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Top Oilfield Services Firms Signal Fourth-Quarter Uncertainty (Oct 20)
Company: Mitsui more info
- Japan's Mitsui OSK Targets 26% Stake In Swan's Indian LNG Unit (Sep 18)
- As Rivals Circle, Japan Boosting Firepower To Buy Global Energy Assets (Sep 23)
- Gas Glut Upends Global Trade Flows As Buyers Find New Leverage (Aug 16)
Company: OneSubsea more info
- OneSubsea Bags $300M Contract for Greater Enfield Project Off Australia (Jul 15)
- OneSubsea Secures Zohr EPC Contract (Jun 21)
- Aibel Appoints New President, CEO (Jun 14)