Woodside Taps into Big Oil Find off Senegal for Growth
The "only way to sugar coat this is to see a clean exit/entry for cash with a reputable deepwater operator," Jefferies said.
(Additional reporting by Ron Bousso in London; Editing by Joseph Radford and William Hardy)
View Full Article
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds