AusGroup Signs Deal with Technip for Work on Shell's Prelude FLNG Project
AusGroup Ltd., a Perth-based asset maintenance, fabrication & maintenance and construction services provider to the natural resources sector, disclosed Wednesday that its subsidiary MAS Australasia Pty Ltd. (MAS), has entered into an agreement with Technip Oceania Pty Ltd. to supply scaffolding and rope access services on the Shell-operated Prelude FLNG (floating liquefied natural gas) project off Western Australia.
Under the contract, MAS will deliver scaffolding and rope access for the hook-up and commissioning work, supporting pre-investment activities in Perth, South Korea and offshore.
"The contract further strengthens AusGroup’s oil and gas footprint, and leads to the creation of new Australian jobs, including skilled scaffolding fixers and trade rope access technicians supported by supervision, safety, administration and management roles," the company said in the press release.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- TechnipFMC to Build Pioneering Vietnam Project (Aug 28)
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
Company: AusGroup Limited (AGL) more info
- Singapore's Marco Polo Marine Seeks To Delay Bond Payment (Sep 14)
- AusGroup Signs Deal with Technip for Work on Shell's Prelude FLNG Project (Jul 14)
- CB&I Kentz JV Extends Contract with AusGroup for LNG Projects in Australia (Dec 24)
Company: Royal Dutch Shell plc more info
- Oil Majors Offload Gulf of Mexico Fields to Hunt Bigger Finds (Oct 12)
- Shell Hits Milestone at Pennsylvania Site (Oct 10)
- Shell Said to Drop Plan to Buy Stake in Kazakh State Oil Company (Oct 09)