Brazil's Petrobras Oil, Gas Production Up 2% In June
RIO DE JANEIRO, July 11 (Reuters) - Brazilian state-run oil company Petrobras said on Monday it produced 2.9 million barrels equivalent of oil and natural gas per day in June, an increase of 2 percent compared with May.
Petroleo Brasileiro SA, as the company is formally known, said oil production reached a daily average of 2.3 million barrels per day in June, also 2 percent higher than in May.
(Reporting by Stephen Eisenhammer Editing by W Simon)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds