Nigerian Militants Say They Blew Up Chevron Well
July 5 (Reuters) - A Nigerian militant group said it has blown up a Chevron Corp well near the Otunana flowstation.
Niger Delta Avengers said it also blew up the Nigerian Petroleum Development Co's manifold near Banta and two crude oil trunk lines belonging to the Products and Pipelines Marketing Co and Nigerian National Petroleum Corp.
(Reporting by Shalini Nagarajan in Bengaluru)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three