Australia's Aconex Wins 4 Year Contract from ExxonMobil
Aconex Ltd., an Australia-based provider of a cloud and mobile collaboration platform for the global construction industry, announced Friday a four-year enterprise agreement with ExxonMobil Global Services Company.
Under the deal, all ExxonMobil companies and affiliates will be able to use Aconex project-wide collaboration solutions to connect teams and control processes for engineering and construction projects globally. The terms provide ExxonMobil with scale and flexibility to increase usage as new projects and users are added to the Aconex platform.
“We are pleased with this opportunity to partner with ExxonMobil at the enterprise level and serve their global project network ... We have helped them deliver large, complex projects in multiple regions over the years, and now we look forward to supporting standardization and process optimization across their engineering and construction portfolio. This is a strategic win with significant implications for us in the oil and gas industry,” Aconex CEO Leigh Jasper said in the media release.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Exxon Exploration Chief Eyes Africa for Next Elephant Oil Find (Oct 18)
- Tight Oil, Shale to Drive Majors' Output to New Highs (Oct 16)
- Oil Majors Offload Gulf of Mexico Fields to Hunt Bigger Finds (Oct 12)
Company: Aconex Ltd. more info
- Australia's Aconex Wins 4 Year Contract from ExxonMobil (Jul 01)
- JAPEX Engages Aonex for Construction of Japan's Soma LNG Terminal (Jul 09)