Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine
Singapore's Sembcorp Marine Ltd. reported Tuesday that it has acquired a 50 percent equity stake in process solutions and services provider KANFA Aragon AS (Aragon) for $2.36 million (NOK 20 million) from Norway's Sevan Marine ASA.
A joint venture agreement will be entered into with Holding KA AS, formed by the existing management and employee shareholders, who hold the remaining 50 percent shares in Aragon.
Aragon, who will cease to use the name "KANFA" within 6 months after the acquisition, is a process design and engineering group that delivers overall process solutions and services to the offshore oil and gas industry focusing on delivering customized solutions to the global floating production, storage and offloading market.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Singapore's Sembcorp Marine 1Q Profit Slumps 86%, Outlook Subdued (Apr 25)
- Rig Builder Sembcorp Marine 2Q Net Profit Falls 51% (Jul 27)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)