Aban Offshore Bags $87M Contract to Provide Aban Abraham Drillship to ONGC
Aban Offshore Ltd., an India-based drilling services provider, disclosed Friday in a filing with the BSE, formerly known as Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd., that one of its subsidiary has bagged a letter of award from state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd. (ONGC) for the provision of a drillship.
"A step down subsidiary of the Company has received a Firm Letter of Award from ONGC for the deployment of the Aban Abraham (DW drillship) for a firm period of 2 years," the company said.
The contract value is estimated at $87 Million (INR 5.92 billion), with the drillship expected to be deployed during the fourth quarter of 2016.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Subsea Contract Features Made-in-India Element (Oct 03)
- India Tells State Oil Firm ONGC to List Overseas Unit (Aug 21)
- ONGC, Reliance in Talks with Customers to Sell East Coast Gas (Apr 10)
Company: Aban Offshore more info
- Aban Offshore Bags $87M Contract to Provide Aban Abraham Drillship to ONGC (Jun 28)
- Aban Offshore Inks Deal to Provide Aban II to ONGC for $50M (Oct 27)
- Aban Offshore Clinches $182.7M Deals to Supply 2 Jackups to ONGC (Oct 13)