Det Norske Awards Services Contracts to DNV GL
Det norske oljeselskap ASA has awarded two new frame agreements to DNV GL for verification, Inspection and HSEQ services.
The contract period is for four years, with potential to extend, and will help Det norske become “the leading independent exploration and production company in the Norwegian Continental Shelf, according to a DNV GL statement.
“We will assist Det norske by giving advice and support in decision making, stand-alone assessments, and working in an integrated way in Det norske's organization,” said Kjell Eriksson, regional manager for DNV GL Oil & Gas in Norway.
“The proximity to Det norske at all four locations in Norway (Stavanger, Trondheim, Harstad and Oslo) makes it even easier to be readily available whenever needed.” Eriksson added.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: DNV GL AS more info
- Exec Sees UKCS Jump with Shell Penguins Contract (Aug 02)
- DNV GL Launches Digital Platform to Facilitate Collaboration (Feb 09)
- DNV GL: Oil to Hit Almost $58 Per Barrel by Year-End (Jan 26)