POSH Wins Contract from Technip for Prelude FLNG Project in Browse Basin
Singapore-based offshore marine services provider PACC Offshore Services Holdings Ltd. (POSH) reported Friday that its subsidiary POSH Semco Pte Ltd. has won a contract from Technip Oceania Pty Ltd. to support Royal Dutch Shell plc's Prelude floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) facility in the Browse Basin offshore Western Australia using its semisubmersible accommodation vessel (SSAV) the "POSH Arcadia".
The 750-pax DP3 (dynamic positioning 3) POSH Arcadia will be deployed to provide accommodation support for the hook-up and commissioning phase of the Prelude FLNG Project.
This is POSH’s second contract for the Prelude FLNG Project after the POSH Terasea joint venture, comprising POSH and Terasea Pte. Ltd., was appointed in January to provide towage and positioning services for the facility.
"The contract award for the POSH Arcadia marks our second contract award for Shell's Prelude FLNG Project. We will continue our focus on ensuring that POSH Arcadia delivers its services efficiently, safely and without incident,” CEO of POSH Captain Gerald Seow said in the press release.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)
- Chevron Wellhead Deal Goes to TechnipFMC (Nov 14)
- Technip Wins Contract for Louisiana LNG Proposal (Oct 15)
Company: Royal Dutch Shell plc more info
- Truce Reached over Canadian Shell Pipeline (Jan 10)
- Louisiana Petchems Unit Starts Up (Jan 07)
- Shell Extends Jackup Contract in Trinidad (Jan 02)
Company: PACC Offshore Services Holdings (POSH) more info
- POSH Posts $17.5M Net Loss in 2Q 2016, Revenue Dips 35% to $46.1M (Aug 03)
- POSH Wins Contract from Technip for Prelude FLNG Project in Browse Basin (Jun 27)
- Mothballed Ships In SE Asia Show Pain Inflicted By Oil Slump (May 31)