Russian EconMin: Brexit Vote Won't Ruffle Rouble, Oil Price
TASHKENT, June 23 (Reuters) - Russian Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev said on Thursday he does not expect sharp changes in the rouble rate and oil prices if Britain leaves the European Union.
"I believe that markets - in their volatility seen lately - have in general already taken all risks into account," he said.
(Reporting by Denis Dyomkin; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; Editng by Jack Stubbs)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three