Lukoil Sees Pyakyakhinskoye Field Producing 1.5M Tons Of Oil In 2017
MOSCOW, June 23 (Reuters) - Russia's oil major Lukoil will produce 1.5 million tons of oil at the Pyakyakhinskoye field in 2017, deputy company head Ravil Maganov said on Thursday.
Lukoil also sees prospective output from the West Qurna field in Iraq at 27 million tons of oil per year, Maganov said.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; Writing by Maria Tsvetkova; Editing by Dmitry Solovyov)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds