Atkins Wins Engineering Support Services Contract for Chevron's WA Assets
Atkins disclosed Wednesday that it has secured a contract from Chevron Australia Pty Ltd. to provide onshore and offshore engineering support services for the oil and gas major’s Western Australian-based assets.
The firm's Perth-based team of more than 50 oil and gas engineers, supported by global oil and gas teams in the UK and Houston, Texas, will carried out the project.
“We are looking forward to delivering innovative work across the lifecycle of Chevron’s assets covered in this agreement. Our decade of experience in the Australian oil and gas sector puts us in an ideal position to support our clients in this region,” Nick Wells, operations director of Atkins’ oil and gas Asia Pacific business, said in the press release.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: WS Atkins plc more info
- Atkins Wins Engineering Support Services Contract for Chevron's WA Assets (Jun 23)
- Boreas Acquisition Boosts Atkins' Oil & Gas Business (Jan 09)